The unique Arundel Triathlon is now its 6th year and has received rave reviews, so why not come and enjoy the adventure in this beautiful area. The iconic market town has a medieval castle and many other attractions set in the South Downs National Park, for a great racing experience.
The River Arun flows through the town for a fast swim, followed by a one lap cycle over the South Downs before descending into the historic town of Arundel. A stunning two lap run past Swanbourne Lake and through a closed road circuit in the town sees you finish back in the shadow of the castle.
Why Arundel? Check out 2014 and 2015 images (different start locations)
If you've not been to Arundel in West Sussex then it's a great place to visit for the whole family and if you like a classic triathlon, this will soon be your yearly destination!
- Iconic location – Arundel is a stunning medieval market town with impressive castle within the boundaries of the South Downs National Park, rivalled only perhaps by Windsor in terms of its historic appeal.
- Tourist town – Make a weekend of it at one of Arundel's many hotels or B&Bs. If you fancy glamping to make it a special end of season event then head over to Billycan Camp site on the banks of the Arun billycancamping.co.uk
- One way river swim in the second fastest flowing river in the UK
- Challenging and tough event – river swim, undulating bike and tough two-lap run.
- Great value event and Raw Energy Pursuits growing reputation for friendly and well organised races for all abilities.
- Professional and wearable T-shirts made by designers from the Fat Face brand – check out some of our previous designs.
- Free unlimited race day photos, free Clif Bar, free silicone swim cap
- Great transport links – National Rail – Arundel Station is a 10 minute walk from race venue. 90 min Arundel to London Victoria. Road – Race venue adjacent to the A27 and easily accessible to the A24 and A23.
The event will be based in the grass overflow car park in the shadow of Arundel Castle, Mill Road, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9PA. The registration marquee and transition will be at this location.
Prices and start times
|Distance||TE/BTF affiliated **||Non-affiliated||Briefing (mandatory)||Start from|
|An administration fee of 6% will be applied to each entry by our online entry system partner, Results Base.|
|** Please note, if you have registered for the race using a BTF membership number you MUST present your membership card at registration or you will be required to pay a supplement for a Day Licence.|
Please try and register on Saturday if possible as this will cut down time on Sunday morning bearing in mind the race starts early.
The race WILL start on time, so if you intend to register on Sunday please make sure you have registered and have your bike racked and kit all ready for the race.
You need to be present for the race briefing at 5:30am.
The RSPCA: our charity partner
Every year thousands of animals suffer from neglect, cruelty and abuse. With your help, we can end their misery. Make your participation in this event count by joining Team Animal and fundraising for our official charity the RSPCA. Set up your JustGiving page, there's an option to start this off on the final basket page, and start fundraising today so the RSPCA can continue its vital work rescuing, rehabilitating and re-homing vulnerable animals.
There’s no fundraising target, just raise as much as you can! You’ll receive full support from the RSPCA Events Team, a fundraising pack full of ideas to get you started and your own RSPCA running vest, cycling jersey or technical t-shirt (just let us know when your fundraising reaches £50!).
|Starts at 05:40|
Price per participant
|Price||£70.00 + fee|
|Starts at 05:40|
Price per team
|Price||£72.00 + fee|