Terms and Conditions 2019
Each entrant must agree to the below terms & conditions:
1. The Race is organized Heaton Harriers and AC under UKA laws (UKA Road Race Licence number 2018-applied for).
2. Each entrant accepts that the organizers of the Anita Nott Memorial Road Race will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of their participation in this event.
3. Participants must not compete in the race if they are not in good health and will compete at their own risk.
4. Participants agree to have personal details stored on computer for entry processing.
5. We regret that all entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred towards a future event.
6. Heaton Harriers and AC retain the right to refuse entry to anyone.
7. Participants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line. The Heaton Memorial Road Race is a serious road race run under UK Athletics rules and not a sponsored walk: we will not accept entries from people who intend to walk.
8. Competitors in the 10K must be 13 years or over on 24/06/2019.
9. On race day participants must follow all instructions given from the event organizers, marshals, event officials, police, fire and ambulance / St John’s Ambulance operatives throughout the duration of the event.
10. Failure to follow event rules/ event official’s instruction may result in disqualification, loss of prize money and removal from official results.
11. Race numbers and timing chips will be available for collection from Millfield Café, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7BQ from approximately 17:30 on Monday 25 June 2018 (see race entry form for details). No numbers or timing chips will be posted out.
12. Race numbers must be worn on the front of your running vest or t-shirt and must not be cut, folded or altered in any way.
13. The race starting area is approximately 500m from Race HQ and all competitors should ensure that they have sufficient time to reach the start in good time.
14. A limited number of entries may be available on 24 June 2019 only if the event is not sold out prior. The Late Entries desk will close at 19:00 prompt unless sold out prior. We would recommend that competitors enter on line as soon as possible and no later than 5pm on Sunday 23 June 2018.
15. A full prize list and list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) are published on the Heaton Harriers website – www.heatonharriers.org.uk/our-races/anita-nott-womens-only-run/
16. Race Numbers must only be worn by original entrants and no transfers will be allowed.
17. The race will start after the one minute silence which will happen at 19:30. All competitors, spectators and guests are asked to respect the one minutes silence and strictly adhere to it.
18. Running with prams, pushchairs or similar items is not permitted.
19. Baggage and personal effects may be left at Race HQ at the owner’s risk. We cannot guarantee that members of the race organiser’s team will be at Race HQ at all times and there is no official manned storage baggage area.
20. The wearing of musical devices such as Ipods is strictly prohibited.
21. Team prizes will be awarded to the first three female club teams. Each club can win more than one team prize.