TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Ts & Cs are applicable to all competitors participating in events with Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd
Competitors are responsible for their own actions whilst attending our event and we do not accept responsibility for your actions.
Competitors should be physically and mentally capable of completing the event they have entered.
Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd reserve the right to adjust the published route. Competitors do not have the right to claim a refund if the route has been adjusted.
Competitors must be courteous & considerate to other road, trail and water users.
If you have registered on behalf of someone else, you are responsible for making them aware of the Ts & Cs and accept them on their behalf.
Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd reserve the right to cancel any event due to extreme weather conditions.
Competitors agree to grant permission for Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd to use and publish any photographs or video of competitors on any event organised by ourselves.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant: By entering one of our events, if we need to cancel or postpone the event, you agree to allow us to transfer you and your details across into the new event.
WITHDRAWAL FROM AN EVENT
- Event withdrawals will be accepted via email only firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone notice of cancellation or transfer will NOT be accepted.
- Deferring your entry to another event is only available to events in the same year. (We will review this in exceptional circumstances)
- Refunds will be made on the following basis:
- Notice of cancellation given:
- More than 6 months from date of race – Full refund less a £10 admin fee
- Less than 6 months but more than 4 months from date of race – 50% of entry fee
- Less than 4 months from date of race – No refund
- However, we do allow transfer of entries up until 4 weeks prior to the race. Instructions on how to transfer your entry to another competitor can be seen HERE.
- As an organiser we start to incur event costs from the moment the dates are planned and booked. As the event draws closer ever-increasing costs are incurred to the point where we cannot recover any of them, regardless of whether you race.
- Should we need to change the date of the event, you will have 14 days to notify us of your withdrawal from the event and receive a refund less a £5 admin fee, thereafter you will be held to the above terms.
- Should we have to cancel or postpone an event you will be offered a place at one of our other events of equal value.
- NO SWAPPING BIB NUMBERS PLEASE READ