The event is fully chip timed by Results Base
Ample parking and toilet facilities will be available at the start
Please review the following information and instructions before race day
Please make your way to the registration desk 60 – 90 mins before your start time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed the opportunity to participate
You will receive a Race Pack including race number and timing chip
The address of the start is Milton Keynes Rowing club, Watersports Centre, Monellan Grove, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BH
RowErg: 3km on Concept2 Rowerg
- This segment will be run in waves of 16
- Entrants will have time to adjust the resistance (Drag Factor)
- Official timings will be from the first stroke to the chip timing mat
- Exact row time will be available on the monitor, and be recorded by the organisers
- Undulating route starting & finishing at the Rowing Club, and taking in Woburn Deer Park
- Route is on main roads open to the public. Traffic will not be stopped.
- The route will be clearly signed, with marshals where needed
- There is a level crossing within a mile of the start and finish, which will be marshalled
- Please cycle safely, follow the Highway Code and obey all lights
- Dangerous riding will incur a time penalty
- The route is provisional but is not expected to change
- Following cycles are not permitted
- Off road around Caldecotte Lake on public footpaths and grass. Mainly flat with gentle slopes
- The area is of outstanding natural beauty. Please ensure rubbish is not discarded
- All entrants must show consideration for other users of the public footpaths
- Route will be clearly signed, with marshals where needed
- The ground is uneven in some areas. Appropriate footwear must be worn
- Accompanying dogs are not permitted.
- Unsuitable for wheelchair users
There will be no secure facilities to store baggage. Any unattended items are left at the owner’s risk and the organisers do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused to property.
Safety and Legal Notices
Participants must be 18 years of age or older on 8th October 2022
You must be fit enough to take part. If necessary, please seek advice from your GP before entering.
Whilst every reasonable care is taken, entrants cannot hold the organisers, sponsors or landowners responsible for their safety.
Entry fees are non-refundable, including the cancellation of the event due to circumstances outside the organisers control.
The organisers reserve the right to withdraw entrants from the event and anyone that opts to continue does so entirely at their own risk
The use of headphones is not permitted for safety reasons