Back for its 2nd year is our EPIC pool based sprint triathlon with closed roads for the cycle route. Based at Dunes Splash World, Southport, the 400m swim takes place in the 5 lane 25m pool, the 20km cycle is flat 2 lap closed roads course and the flat 5km run is a single lap around the marine lake. It’s ideal for first timers and we also attract a host of experienced and elite racers. The atmosphere is relaxed and the course is fast, so join us for an EPIC late season sprint!
Dunes Splash World, Esplanade, Southport, PR8 1RX
Date & Time
12th September 2021, from 7am onwards
What do I need to enter the event
- A roadworthy bike (mountain bikes and hybrids are acceptable) and recognised cycle helmet.
- You must be medically sound and if you have any history of illness or injury, consult your GP beforehand.
- You must be 15 years of age in the event year. Anyone under the age of 16 must provide written parental consent at registration on the day of the event.
How much to enter
The cost to enter the Splash World Triathlon is £49 for a solo entry and £60 for a relay entry. This includes your BTF day license insurance. If you are already a member of the British Triathlon Federation, you already have this license as part of your BTF membership and will receive a £5 discount at the time of entry upon inputting your membership details.
Entries will close either at 12 noon on the Thursday prior to the event or when the event fills, whichever occurs first.
Included within your entry is
- Splash World Triathlon finishers medal
- Splash World Triathlon T-Shirt
- Swim cap
- Event photographs free to download from our Facebook page
Where can I find out more about the course and the event
To read more about the event, what to expect on the day, read the event notes etc CLICK HERE