If you have not uploaded results (the original window closed midnight Tuesday 23rd so the organisers could validate and produce the awards lists) you will now be able to do so until midnight Sunday 28th June.
On June 20th and 21st this year, the Lakesman team, in association with Results Base and Zone 3, bring you: Lakesman in Lockdown 2020.
There are four races, with prizes for:
- Fastest under 16 Male and Female
- Fastest under 18 Male and Female
- Fastest Half distance Male
- Fastest Half distance Female
- Fastest Full distance Male
- Fastest Full distance Female
- Fastest Virtual Bike for Half and Full
- Fastest Virtual Run for Half and Full
- Fastest Outdoor Bike for Half and Full
- Fastest Outdoor Run for Half and Full
- Best Outfit
What Are The Distances?
We know times are difficult at the moment, so for the full and half distances, you can do the bike and run or you can just select one of the disciplines when you register.
You have both days to complete the distances, but prizes will only be awarded to those doing each discipline in one go.
We don’t yet know what the Government Guidelines will be about exercising in June, but please undertake this event responsibly following all of the rules.
Under 8 (on the day of event)
– 1 mile bike and 0.25 mile run (must complete both)
Under 10 (on the day of event)
– 1.5 mile bike and 0.5 mile run (must complete both)
Under 12 (on the day of event)
– 3 mile bike and 1 mile run (must complete both)
Under 16 (on the day of event)
– 12 mile bike and 3.1 mile run (must complete both)
Under 18 (on the day of event)
– 24 mile bike and 6.2 mile run (must complete both)
– 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run (you can select complete or just bike or run)
– 112 mile bike and 26.2 mile run (you can select complete or just bike or run)
All finishers receive an exclusive Lakesman in Lockdown 2020 Finisher T-shirt which will be posted to you, and a downloadable finisher certificate.
How Do I Take Part?
- Go to Results Base… ...and click the ENTER button!
- Register for which event you want to compete in
- Complete the event on race weekend (June 20th/21st)
- Upload your results – see here for instructions
- Wear your Lakesman in Lockdown 2020 Finisher T-shirt with pride
How Much Is It To Enter?
The entry fee is £20 per person.
Can I Change Event?
Yes, you can change event but you must do this before you enter your times into the system. If, for example, you entered the Half Distance but were only able to complete the bike leg you can change your 'Distance' to the Half Distance (bike only). See this page for instructions, you want to Edit Distance.
Terms And Conditions
We want you to be honest with your results and we are trusting you all!
There are no refunds and no transfers.
Please only enter if you are fit and healthy enough to undertake the event.