I am a Participant and acknowledge that by participating in the Virtual Event, I agree to the terms below and the Conditions. I also understand that I am entering in to a contract with the Event organiser and not [England Athletics Limited and/or] [UK Athletics Limited]. I hereby:
agree that any participation by me in the Event is solely and entirely at my own risk and (to the extent permitted by law) no person(s) or organisation(s) shall be liable for any accident, harm, injury, loss or damage to property, however so caused, arising out of or in connection with or, suffered during or as a result of, my participation in the Event, provided always that nothing shall exclude liability for death or personal injury caused directly by the negligence of the organiser or its employees;
agree that I will not take part in the virtual event should I have any illness or other pre-existing medical condition which may put me under any unnecessary risk.
I acknowledge and agree that:
– running is an endurance sport;
– I should only undertake such an activity to a level which reflects my level of fitness.
- Minimum age for entry is 17 in the half marathon and 15 in the 10km.
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you closely follow all Government guidelines in relation to Covid-19. In particular you must consider the time of day and period of time when you run, carefully select your route, and apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces.
- You must inform someone of where you are going and to check in with them on your return
- You should carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your details
- Refunds of entry fee will not be considered under any circumstances
- We are unable to defer entries to subsequent years or transfer to another Tape2Tape race.
- This is a challenging event. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the required fitness to complete the virtual race
- The organisers do not advocate the use of personal headphones whilst out running.
- You enter this race entirely at your own risk. The organisers will not be liable for any injury to you, no matter how it was caused..
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you arrive in good health ready to complete the virtual run. You are advised to note the advice at http://www.runnersmedicalresource.com
- The medal is fantastic, but will be endorsed with the original event date as they were ordered many months in advance.