Terms and Conditions of Entry
By entering the Brackla Harriers Pudding Run you will agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry and all instructions given to you by the organisers or marshalls or police at the event.
- If the event is cancelled due to bad weather we will not try to organise an alternative date but have taken out an insurance policy to be able to refund your entry fees, but not the processing fee or any other goods purchased. If the event is cancelled all Christmas Puddings will be donated to Food Bank. If the event is delayed due to Covid-19 guidance we will postpone the event to Spring 2022, unfortuenly the insurance pollicy will not cover Covid-19 related issues.
- The organisers decisions will be final as to whether the event will go ahead on the planned date. The organisers shall not be liable in respect of any entry fees, costs and expenses you may incur as a result of such cancellation.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over on the event date, proof of age may be required.
- Your details will be stored for organisation and track and trace purposes only. They will not be passed to any third party outside of the organisation of the event except if track and trace require. You agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part of the results of the event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times, occupation and age category.
- All participants are strongly advised to consult their doctor prior to undertaking any exercise programme. If you have a medical condition you must detail this when registering for the event.
- By entering the run you give permission for the use of your image (if acquired) by Brackla Harriers on various social media platforms and press release.
- For your safety please do not bring pets or other animals.
- For safety reasons and primarily for identification by medical staff, the swapping, sale, resale or transfer of race numbers is strictly prohibited.
- This course is not suitable for wheelchair athletes.
- The wearing of headphones, or similar devices, (other than those medically prescribed), is not permitted as the race is not wholly closed to traffic. – this rule is for your own safety – you may need to hear instructions from marshals. Anyone seen using headphones will be disqualified.
- Runners must comply with all directions that are supplied in the race packs.
- Runners may be refused entry if the reduction in fees is claimed and they are not affiliated to an athletic council.
- No refunds will be given for runners who are unable to take part. However, transfers will be possible up to 1st December at 6pm using the instructions on the ResultsBase website.
Disclaimer: By entering the Merthyr Mawr Christmas Pudding Race you are accepting all the conditions of entry and acknowledge that the organisers shall not be liable for personal injury, death, loss or damage of belongings as a consequence of your participation in the event.